Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkins for my Pumpkin!


This year has been so amazing. I can't believe it's almost Jamison's 5th Birthday, and Halloween again! One of Jamison's favorite things to do each year is to run through the corn maze. I find myself running also just to keep up, he just gets on a roll and won't stop! I did notice this year he was a little more excited to get in there which made me happy. Also, after he ran through the maze they let us go into the corn to pick popcorn,  last year he didn't really like the cornstalk touching him and this year he just pummeled through it like a champ. I was very surprised by it and it made me feel so good inside knowing just how far he has come.

We also found some really cute pumpkins. One really little one that looked like a mini watermelon, I picked it for him and when he saw it he just laughed and threw it. It was pretty hard to get a picture of him holding it because all he wanted to do was throw it!


I have to say this is one of my favorite times of the year with him. He just seems to love Halloween. Dressing up, all of the candy of course and especially the pumpkins. We were at the store together just the other day and he saw the pumpkins, ran over to them as fast as he could, grabbed one and put it in the cart, then ran off for another. It was just the most adorable thing to see.

No comments: