Monday, October 6, 2008

"Bye-Bye!"

Today, Jamison waived "bye-bye" for the first time ever! I couldn't believe it when I saw it, and neither could his therapist. She has been working on this daily with him since he started school 3 weeks ago. 3 WEEKS AGO! That's it! And now he's waiving "bye-bye!" He didn't do it until prompted, but still... I'm amazed! Today I made him a purple lunch. It didn't go over as well as some of the other colors, but he was interested in most of it and hopefully he'll start to enjoy it.

At Physical Therapy Jamison went on the treadmill and also crawled under the "bridge" that Ellison set up for him. It's just so cute to watch him. He loved going up the stairs again and kicking over the bowling pins. I've never seen him so excited before! He's also saying "googoo" which is new for him. There have been so many new exciting things I can't even believe!


When we got home, Jamison enjoyed massaging his head with his new massager. It's now his new favorite toy, besides cars!

Well, don't forget... Jamison is turning 3!! October the 29th. Hope that you love keeping up on his progress as much as I love talking about it! Love Always, Shelly

No comments: