Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Meeting Dan & Marian

My husband had to take a trip over to Seattle for work, and Jamison and I decided to go to get a little mini-vacation and meet up with Marian & Dan over there, another PTLS family.  I have to say that meeting Dan was such a thrill for me. I never expected him to be the way he was... I don't know what I expected, but I was happily surprised when I got there. He was so funny, that is something that I really didn't expect. His humor was hilarious, and he was so sweet!


It really gave me a little jump start back up knowing that this potentially could be Jamison in a few short years... I never expect what life can be like in 5, 10 or 15 years.. I just hope, and meeting them gave me so much more hope than I could dream of! It was the best experience and I can't wait to see them again!



No comments: