Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Camping - July 2010

We finally got to take our first camping trip a couple of weekends ago. Jamison loves camping, being able to run free in the outdoors! We had a great time... the best part was Jamison eating  S'Mores for the first time! I do have to say he prefers the graham crackers with chocolate only!


I love being able to take Jamison out to do these types of things... YES, it is stressful, there are a lot more things that could happen as opposed to just lounging in your living room, but he deserves to get out there and have fun, even if I become "paranoid crazy mom" for a little bit! It's nice to have friends/family out there with us to get a little break from puppy guarding the lil man also!


I think my favorite part of the camping trip was meeting these young boys skateboarding right in front of our camp. They were having a blast and Jamison seemed really interested so we walked over and they even tried to teach him how to skateboard. He did stand on it for a bit, and they even tried to pull him around. It was hilarious, and Jamison will never be a skater, he prefers watching them, believe me!! 

No comments: