Monday, August 30, 2010

Blueberries and Strawberries and Raspberries... OH MY! Oh yeah... Sleep Apnea too.

Jamison is obsessed with fruit. I swear he would eat that and only that if I actually let him.. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a little strawberry plant growing inside him right now! Check out my little man picking his own raspberries, but no.. he doesn't save them for later haha


Also, I did want to inform you all that Jamison was just diagnosed with sleep apnea today. The doctors are recommending him to have his tonsils and adenoids removed to help with this. It is something I am not taking lightly, I am having a consultation with an ENT doctor here soon to go over the possible benefits of this and getting several opinions before moving forward. From what I have gathered from other parents who have done this as well as his speech therapist, he could benefit greatly by having them removed not only to help his sleep apnea but also to possibly help his speech. I will keep you all updated on what happens!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Site looks great Shelly!!! Can't wait to add Ainsley to it!!! And Ainsley loves fruit, too---so funny!!!